 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1015
  New BrickLink Store (w/Train Stuff)

Hello All, I'd like to announce the opening of my new BrickLink store: Mark's Extras I've broken up several of the 4534 LEGO Express train sets and am offering the following: * Black Locomotive w/Tender (both motorized and non-motorized versions) * (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)