 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1007
  Many new and gently used sets added to my BL shop

Please take a look to see if anything strikes your fancy: (URL) for looking!! Bob (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Many new and gently used sets added to my BL shop

(...) snipped outdated store link (...) Ack! I forgot that changing my user name back to CG47 would change my store link! Here's the working link for my new store: (URL) have added a lot of new and gently used sets across a variety of themes (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)