 Marketplace / Auctions / 9996
Re: Just when you think you've seen it all
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 3 May 2003 11:22:50 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Larry Pieniazek writes:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=16118&item=>3518289880

wow. Just wow. Auctioning off a coupon for subscription to LEGO(r)
Magazine.... a subscription you can get for essentially free, if you call
and ask for it, or just buy a small set. Amazing.

I just cleaned up my basement, and threw away 1000+ of these. At $3.50 each,
man....Maybe I should print out the auction and claim a $3500 business loss
on taxes :)

Paul