 Marketplace / Auctions / 999
Re: TM's 6399 Airport Shuttle monorail auction (Update 3)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 13:17:10 GMT

NOTE:  Next update will be 3/22.
NOTE2:  Missing 2 white 2x2 disks have been found :)

I have a 6399 Airport Shuttle for auction.  This set is missing several
pieces; however, it also includes extra track segments.  The set is
being auctioned without instructions and includes the large top box lid
only.  Pieces are in very good condition.  See below for auction rules
and missing pieces.  Here is a pic (courtesy of LUGNET) of the set:

http://members.xoom.com/brickenplate/aucpics/lego6399.jpg

Set     Description                     Status  Bid             Bidder

6399    Airport Shuttle monorail        Once $240 lpien

Missing Pieces:

Special green baseplate for one of the stations, replaced by normal
green straight roadplate.
2 small green baseplates, replaced by lighter green versions of these
baseplates

1 female long straight black hairpiece, replaced with female black
ponytail piece
1 black airport captains's torso, replaced with plain black torso
1 red/white striped torso, replaced with blue/white striped torso

1 red 2x2 tile with arrow printing
1 yellow 1x6x2 guard rail
2 white 2x2 discs (!!found!!)
1 black 1x2 tile
1 yellow 1x2 tile with arrow printing, replaced by plain 1x2 tile
1 black chair
2 brown suitcases

2 "terminal" stickers
1 1x2 "airport" sticker

Extra Track!!!

7 tall stanchions
3 short stanchions
4 curves
4 long straight sections
2 short straight sections

Auction Rules

1. All bids should be sent via e-mail to Thomas Main (main@appstate.edu)
2. This will be a "once, twice, sold" type auction with bids progressing
   daily with the exception of weekends and U.S. holidays.
3. Please bid in at least $5 increments for items valued over $100.
4. I reserve the right to add and/or amend the auction rules.
5. All items are guaranteed as described or your money back (write for
   details).

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu