 Marketplace / Auctions / 9933 (-5)
  A half dozen more on AuctionBrick...

6 more items listed - rare Colorline Truck, 1998 Advent Calendar set, Model Team Jeep, Paradisa and more!!! Go to www.auctionbrick.com for details! 1298 1998 Christmas Advent Calendar - MISB! - min bid $20 (URL) Color Line Cargo Truck - $45 fixed (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  New Space Set listings on AuctionBrick!

Just listed over a dozen Space items on AuctionBrick, some new, some used. Go to www.auctionbrick.com to register and bid! Be sure to see the complete M-Tron Collection - $1 minimum and no reserve!!! 1462 Blacktron II Galactic Scout Polybag - min (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  A few Aquazone sets on AuctionBrick

Just listed these new and used Aquazone sets: 1749 Aquanauts Paravane Mini-Sub from 1996 - $3.95 fixed price (URL) Aquashark Dart from 1998 - $5.95 fixed price (URL) Aquasharks Deep Sea Predator - min bid $10 (URL) Aquanaut's Crystal Explorer Sub - (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Custom LEGO TRON Minfigs

If you ever find that person, tell it he/she is a cool minifig maker! Also, when I get my NBA sets (basketball's okay, but the sets are pretty cool!) I'm going to get 2 Shaq's and 2 Tracy McGrady's. I'm going to keep one of each the same, but for (...) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Custom LEGO TRON Minfigs

In 2001 on ebay there was an auction of 4 Custom made LEGO Minifigs of TRON. Here are the images of the minifigs. TRON: (URL) anyone know who made these images? or who the highest bidder were for them? I believe that the person who made these custom (...) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact