 Marketplace / Auctions / 9929
  Custom LEGO TRON Minfigs

In 2001 on ebay there was an auction of 4 Custom made LEGO Minifigs of TRON. Here are the images of the minifigs. TRON: (URL) anyone know who made these images? or who the highest bidder were for them? I believe that the person who made these custom (...) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Custom LEGO TRON Minfigs

If you ever find that person, tell it he/she is a cool minifig maker! Also, when I get my NBA sets (basketball's okay, but the sets are pretty cool!) I'm going to get 2 Shaq's and 2 Tracy McGrady's. I'm going to keep one of each the same, but for (...) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.space)