 Marketplace / Auctions / 9919
9918  |  9920
Subject:
300 Lego Auctions just listed Everything Imaginable
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 2003 16:57:01 GMT

300 Lego Auctions have been posted Saturday April 5th!!!

Everything explained below listed has been listed and TONS MORE!!

Tons of Rare Star Wars, Castle, Town, Space, Train, Wolfpack, Imperial
Guard, Forestmen, & Pirate minifigs will be listed. Some examples are the
Star Wars Y wing, B wing, & A wing Star Minifig Pilots. Also from Star Wars
we have Rebel pilots such as X-wing Luke, Biggs Darklighter, Rebel Techs, &
Random Rebel pilot and the Hoth Rebel. We also have the Rare Forestwomen
minifig, Queen Glenora, Princess Storm and a whole bunch more from the
Castle theme. Lots of Train & Monorail Track, engines, and other train
oriented parts.  Special parts from all themes, Instructions from all types
of sets as well lots of New and MIB Sets coming your way in the coming
weeks. Of course we will also have all types of Bulk building parts.

Check them all our here:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=island_oasis&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

Or Bid directly on our website:

http://www.islandoasisauctions.com/