 Marketplace / Auctions / 9905
9904  |  9906
Subject:
New Bulk Star Wars Lego Part Auctions & Custom Castle Skeleton Minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 01:59:38 GMT

March 26th Auctions

The 26th is the end our liquidation days. We have about 20 New Lego
Auctions. Lots of Special parts from Star Wars sets as well as 90 Custom
Castle Skeleton Warrior Minifigs.

See them all here:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=island_oasis&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

Our Website where you can also shop our New Lego Parts store:

http://www.islandoasisauctions.com/