 Marketplace / Auctions / 9886
9885  |  9887
Subject:
78 Pounds of Lego + Lots of Specialty Lots from ISLAND_OASIS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 22:58:23 GMT

March 15th,16th, 17th Auctions

This week is Liquidation week. We will be listing 75 auctions over the next
3 days (15th,16th &17th - 25 Auctions each day). These lots will be all
Special part lots and will be LARGE Quantity Lots. We are liquidating the
remainder of our inventory to make room for New stock, so everything must go
and will go Cheap!!

March 14th Auctions

We are listing 2 auctions on the 14th. The first is a GIGANTIC 78 Mixed Lego
Lot. All types of Special Parts, Minifig Parts, Booklets, Instructions, Lego
Magazines, and Lego Containers can be found in this lot. Also we are
liquidating all of our Tilt bins at half off the original price only $4.99
EACH!!!

Click below to Bid on our auctions:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=island_oasis&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

Bookmark our Lego Website: