 Marketplace / Auctions / 9877
Re: Up for auction; 12Volt trainset 7725 from 1981, complete + bonus!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 00:53:11 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Erik Boons writes:
Hello LEGO© fans,

As of now I am auctioning a great trainset from the 1980's at Ebay.
This is a non-reserve auction and bidding starts at only 1 EURO!

The set is 100% complete with original instructions, part of the original
adhesives sheet and some bonusses...
Unfortunately the box is missing.

It is a set from my childhood which hasn't been played much since I am more
into Space and Star Wars.
I could go on, talking about this great set but see for yourself; the
pictures will explain themselves...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1186&item=3120239701&rd=1

Thanks for watching!

Erik "Bengh Zeran"

LESS THAN 2 DAYS LEFT...

Current price for set 7725 is 87.00 EURO

Check it out if you like!

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=bengh_zeran