 Marketplace / Auctions / 9863
9862  |  9864
Subject:
150 Island_Oasis Lego Aucitons on March 8th & 9th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 18:44:20 GMT

March 8th & 9th Auctions

March 8th: We are listing 71 Minifigs auctions on Saturday March 8th. Castle
Minifigs, Town Minifigs, Pirate Minifigs, plus more. Lots of Minifig Body
parts such as 3 more Head lots like last week. Lots of Torsos & Legs as
well. We have a few Animal lots and a lot of Minifig accessory lots. All in
all there will be plenty to choose from.

March 9th: The rest of the goodies will be listed Sunday March 9th. 79
Auctions containing all types of special parts such as Rolling Garage Door
parts, Ship Hulls, Decorated / decaled parts, Plants, Doors, Windows, Castle
Parts, Technic Parts, AND TONS MORE!!! Plus we have a bunch of Bricks Plates
& Slopes that we will be listing as well.

TOTAL OF 150 Auctions for the weekend of March 8th & 9th.

Click below to bid:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=island_oasis&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

http://www.islandoasisauctions.com