 Marketplace / Auctions / 9836
  Final 24 hours - EBAY.. Lot of 100 Marbled bricks, Duplo Promo bricks + more!

We are in the last 24 hours for what will probally be your only chance to get the marbled style bricks. These were never in any set - and have never been offered to the general public outside of a few events. I also have other Lego lots up, so go (...) (22 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.auction)