 Marketplace / Auctions / 9802
9801  |  9803
Subject:
150 Lego Auctions Ending Soon & 78 New Listings just listed FROM ISLAND_OASIS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 18:56:57 GMT

Feb. 8th

BRAND NEW LEGO LISTING DAY

We have 3 types of listings on Feb 8th. We have 50 Regular auctions that
contain everything from special parts to standard bricks and plates in a
bunch of cool colors. We are also running 8 Dutch auctions. These auctions
will are 50 Stormtrooper minifigs, 50 Imperial officer figs, as well as 50
Luke Skywalker Figs, also there will be Fully built Dinosaurs as well as a
Really cool fully assembled plane (which we have 13 of in stock). Finally we
have 20 New Lego Store listings. Everything from Figs to special parts and
all in large quantities.

Another 150 Auctions are ending SUNDAY FEB 9th around NOON EASTERN TIME. All
categories are represented in this listing. We have lots of Minifig
auctions. We have Castle, Ninja, Town, Pirate, Classic Space, regular Space,
as well as some rare Castle 375 goodies. We also have a whole mess of
special parts and baseplates. Be sure to check them all out on our picture
preview page. Then don't forget to go place your bids. Our stock is running
low, so get the goods while they are in stock.

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO BID ON OUR AUCTIONS:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=island_oasis&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

THANKS FOR LOOKING!!

BILL DORAN / ISLAND_OASIS