 Marketplace / Auctions / 9766
9765  |  9767
Subject:
Ending tonight - 8872 Technic Forklift Transporter, Mint in Box!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 16:48:14 GMT

on Ebay. The initial reserve of 100$ has been met.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19012&item=3109873319

You might be able to currently buy that set on bricklink for around 90-100$
but they ALL come in Used state, without the box.

I saw all the bidders' history and there are a LOT of genuine Lego
collectors who are bidding, some who have a history of sniping (bidding at
the last possible minute), so there is some competition.

That item in boxed condition has not been on eBay for a long while. Being a
collector myself I can say the most common boxed Technic items are the 8880
& 8448 super cars, 8480 space shuttle, 8868 airtech truck, 8862 backhoe and
8466 offroader.

Hurry up - the auction ends this evening around 19:00 eastern time!