 Marketplace / Auctions / 9720
  FA: eBay BIN $82.90 USD: Tour De France Promo 1196/7/8/9 Kit

(URL) very rare, very much sought after, series is on eBay for AN AMAZING BUY IT NOW price of only 82.90. Couple that with the fact that I am a USA seller with inexpensive shipping for other in my country and you've got a rare treat for a great buy! (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.auction)