 Marketplace / Auctions / 9674
    Re: "Borrowed" Lamborghini Diablo design on Ebay.de —Ken Godawa
   (...) just (...) motors. (...) What exactly do you want? He has every right to do what he is doing. (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

        Re: "Borrowed" Lamborghini Diablo design on Ebay.de —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Let's be careful to distinguish between what one *has* the right to do, and what *is* the right thing to do. Others have posted some great analysis of the legal side of things. I'll leave that to them, (after giving my hearty thanks, I learned (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

        Re: "Borrowed" Lamborghini Diablo design on Ebay.de —Richard Marchetti
   (...) There is the law, and then there is the moral overlay. What constitutes sufficient proof of having created the "first" instance of a given, disputed design? I am going to assume that what is being asserted is a claim of authorship for the (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)