 Marketplace / Auctions / 9649
9648  |  9650
Subject:
ENDING TONIGHT! Ebay #1593 SUPER SET & SEALED #6362 & #924 w/BOX!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 22:27:12 GMT

Hello to all!

For those who are interested the CLASSIC SPACE #1593 SUPER SET and the
SEALED #6362 POST OFFICE are ending tonight 12/15 around 8:00 PM EST (6362)
and 11:30 PM EST (1593).

Here is the link for the #6362:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1924879554

the #1593:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1924099531

I ALSO JUST ADDED A #924 SPACE CRUISER w/BOX!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3100586373

Good Luck to all, and I would like to thank all who have bid!

Happy Holidays!
Mike