 Marketplace / Auctions / 9645
9644  |  9646
Subject:
Discontinued Duplo train set 2745 & 2740 level crossing on eBay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 03:31:01 GMT

Hi,

Just a note to LYK that we've got two Duplo Train Sets on eBay: the
discontinued and huge 2745, Cargo Train Set from '96, and  also 2740,
crossing gates for those with sets already. 2745 ends on the evening of Dec.
18, and 2540 on the 16th for delivery in time for Christmas.
You can see them at, 2745:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19004&item=1925264284

and 2740 at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19004&item=1925820489

And all our current Lego/Duplo Train auctions at:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=markdbenzatyahoo.com&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

Thanks,
Mark