 Marketplace / Auctions / 9643 (-5)
  Pirate Ships MISB on eBay

Hi, Just a note to LYK that we've got two new pirate ships, the big 6290, formerly known as 6281, Red Beard Runner, and the medium size 6291, formerly known as 6280, Armada Flagship. Both are New in sealed boxes. They both end the evening of Dec. 18 (...) (22 years ago, 14-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Dacta Community Vehicles #9635 from '95 NIB on eBay

Hi, Just a note to LYK that I decided to sell my last one of these great Town Vehicle packs, and includes the classic Recycle Truck! It contains 10 vehicles, 13 minifigs and a Motocyle, more than 700 parts. Specifically, the sets are: 6524 Blizzard (...) (22 years ago, 14-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  On ebay: 722 and 7730 with box plus other 12V trains - have a look

Hello, I have the following sets for auction at ebay: 722 12V train with 2 Tipper Wagons and original box (URL) 12V Electric Goods Train and original box (URL) Push Along Train and original box (URL) 12V Passenger Train (URL) 12V High Speed Train (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Many auctions up on ebay, baseplates, bulk bricks,modified plates and bricks. New and used

(URL) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Huge Rare lot 83 Rolling Garage Door Lego parts

Huge Rare lot 83 Rolling Garage Door Lego parts Check out this auction: (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact