 Marketplace / Auctions / 9613 (-5)
  Re: 24 pounds of bulk 2 x N Plates for sale

(...) Yes, This is true. I wasn't really sure where to post this. Now I know! :-) Thanks for the input. ~Roxanne (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 24 pounds of bulk 2 x N Plates for sale

(...) information of people that might be interested. Now that BL has auctions, it's a bit harder to tell where to post stuff but I think it's probably likely that the consensus is that auction posts (even on BL) probably belong on .auction rather (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction)

  131 Lots of NEW LEGO pieces on eBay

Greetings: I have 131 lots of brand-new LEGO parts up on eBay this week. This includes bulk bricks, tiles, plates, slopes, windows, space pieces, minifigs, pirate ship hulls, train track, and a host of others. See my auctions at: (URL) sold LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Princess Leia Minifigure (#7190 Millennium Falcon) on Bricklink Auction

This is my first auction on Bricklink :-) and I am auctioning a Princess Leia minifigure in new condition. She was found last week in storage from one of the many sets I sold on LUGNET a couple of years back. Please take a look and good luck (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Five Sets of (5) Brown Opening Back Packs From the Adventure Series

I have up for auction five sets of the brown opening back packs from the adventure series on e-bay. Each of the sets contain five back packs. Plese take a look and bid if you are interested. (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact