 Marketplace / Auctions / 9603 (-10)
  FA: 98 lots, including bulk basic

Hi, Started 98 auctions Saturday night, including basic bricks from 15 #3033 blue tubs. Thanks for looking - Mark (URL) (22 years ago, 1-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  63 auctions ending on sunday at Poldo's

Hi all, I have 63 auctions ending in a few hours; if you're interested,take a look here: (click on "show all auction items" under the "clearance sale" logo) (URL) auctions include town,space (blacktron too!),paradisa and pirates minifigs,some sets (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: 6174 Caribbean Clipper Ending SOON!

Just one day to go (URL) just £1.70, $2.69 2 parts missing But great for someone able to complete, or just for spares Lawrence (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  150+ Lego Auctions Tons Of Minifigs & Special Parts from ISLAND_OASIS

NOVEMBER 30th We have over 150 Lego Auctions listed right now. Tons of Goodies for the holidays. We have 70 Minifig auctions alone. All types of minifigs like Castle, Forestmen, Pirate, RARE Imperial Guards. Plus tons of Minifig Torsos, Heads, (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Lego Adidas Soccer balls for sale on EBay

(URL) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA:3x 5077 Sliding Gate Train Pack Ending Sunday

One day to go (URL) just £10.50, $16.60 3 (yes three) unopened new Service packs Sliding Red doors and runners Ideal for train wagons Last ones I have. When they are gone, they are gone. regards Lawrence (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA:2x 5187 Garage Door Service Packs Ending Sunday

Just one day to go (URL) just £4.20, $6.64 2 unopened new Service Packs Hard to find roll up Garage doors Last ones I have. When they are gone, they are gone. regards Lawrence (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA (eBay) SW Minifig Parts

I have several lots of Star Wars minifig legs and torsos for auction on eBay, ending Sunday December 1st. Minimum international shipping $2, but lots may be combined to save on shipping. (URL) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  50 Lego Auctions Ending Nov. 30th @ 12pm Eastern time

Another 50 Lego Auctions will be going off very soon!! All types of Castle parts, Technic Parts, and alot of other cool special part auctions. All auctions end Nov. 30th @ 12pm Eastern time. Check them all out here: (URL) Our Website, to keep track (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  BRAND NEW LEGO Set #3420 Championship Challenge II

BRAND NEW LEGO Set #3420 Championship Challenge II Information This set contains 376 pieces and includes 12 mini-figures. Bonus item in this set is an Adidas 2002 World Cup "The Fevernova" LEGO Game Ball. Recommeded ages are 7 and up. This set was (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact