 Marketplace / Auctions / 9538 (-5)
  Jango Fett sculpture on eBay!

We just launched a new auction on eBay! The auction is for a really super cool exclusive Jango Fett sculpture, as well as a LEGO Jango Fett mini-figure and #8011 Jango Fett set. The exclusive Jango Fett statue comes assembled and glued. You can view (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.auction)

  FA(ebay) LEGO 5542 MISB - Black Thunder Helicopter

Hello all, I have the following model team set on ebay for auction, if interested please check it out. At the moment the status is: US$ 16,00.- (URL) regards, Guenther Leinter (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  My First Auction on BrickLink! - 7858 Remote Controlled Points Right 12v

Title Says it all! :-) Opening Bid $1 with a buy it now of $28 (URL) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Auctions on Bricklink are back!!

Since this morning, auctions can be run on Briclink. The system would need some more constraints in my opinion, but I listed some highly wanted items to test the system. I've listed: MISB Lim. Ed. Superchief (7 days auction) 10 new brown 1 x 1 (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  New 3 and 5 day auctions loaded and ready for bidding.

Some new items for auction. Check them out, you could get a good deal. Thank you, Anthony Title: NEW Lego GREEN Slopes..127 pcs, 33 3x1 slopes URL: (URL) Lego GREEN Slopes..100 pcs, 2x2 45 slopes (URL) Lego Green Bricks, Modified w/curved top. URL: (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact