 Marketplace / Auctions / 9518
    Re: Interesting auction - not mine, possible Lone Wolf in Vancouver? —Jon Palmer
   "Paul Sinasohn" <singlow2@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H59pqu.Do1@lugnet.com... (...) That's it!! Read this, google dethreaded it because it's subject is slightly different. It was a from an old thread I started looking for some SHIPs on the (...) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Interesting auction - not mine, possible Lone Wolf in Vancouver? —Mark Papenfuss
   In lugnet.market.auction, Jon Palmer writes: <snip> (...) LOL! I am happy you have filled in a part of your life that was missing up untill now. But ya, that thing is huge! I would hate to see how much shipping will be... Mark P (URL) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)