 Marketplace / Auctions / 9498
    56 Minifigs auctions + 20 Lb small parts Lego Auction —Bill Doran
    We have just listed our Picture previews for the 56 Lego Minifigure auctions, that will be posted on NOVEMBER 2ND. Also we will be listing a 20 LB SMALL parts lot as well. Those pictures can also be seen on our picture preview page. We also have (...) (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.auction)