 Marketplace / Auctions / 9478
9477  |  9479
Subject:
Picture Previews for Upcoming Lego Auctions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 17:40:17 GMT

All the auction pictures for OCTOBER 12th auctions have been posted on our
websites PICTURE PREVIEW PAGE.

http://www.islandoasisauctions.com

Coming OCTOBER 12TH

Over 500 Lego Minifigs up for sale!!!

From themes such as Forestmen, Castle, Wolfpack, Pirate, Imperial Guard,
Classic Space, Blacktron, Futuron, Misc Space, Fabuland, Star Wars, Plus all
types of Town & Train Minifigs!!!

Also tons of spare Heads, Torsos, and Minifig Leg auctions.

Lots of Weapons / accessories from all themes.

Plus Tons of Lego Animals Horses, Monkeys, Birds all colors (even the rare
Black one), Dragons.

Also some really rare castle head and chest armor (which we have a bunch
of). We have rare Knights helmets, Chest armor as well as the Round Dark
Gray Shields.

Baseplates, Baseplates, Baseplates: Over 60 Rare baseplates will also be
listed on OCTOBER 12th.

AND FINALLY: 30 Original instruction booklets will also be listed. All from
the themes mentioned above.

DON'T MISS THESE INCREDIBLE AUCTIONS ON

OCTOBER 12, 2002

Please bookmark our website for instant access to all of our auctions.

http://www.islandoasisauctions.com

THANKS

BILL DORAN / ISLAND_OASIS