 Marketplace / Auctions / 9470
9469  |  9471
Subject:
MTW-5001 "Big Green" farm equipment set now available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 19:58:40 GMT

I am very pleased to announce that Milton Train Works(tm) has added a
new  kit to the product line. You may have seen inklings of it
in pictures posted from BrickFest(sm) 2002.

This kit, MTW-5001 makes a set of "Big Green" farm equipment... two tractors
and two towed accessories, a farm wagon and a sprayer, as well as a farmer
minifig. This set marks my first venture into vehicles that are not railway
specific. It's also the "cutest" set I've done so far, if I do say so.

I had lots of fun designing it and I'm sure you'll enjoy building it too.

As always, each unit will come with an individually signed and numbered
Certificate of Authenticity as well as handsome bound instructions.

The initial unit is up for auction on eBay(r) as we speak:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1772609898&rd=1
as a 7 day auction. Remember, there will be others available, but if you
want unit 1, you will have to win this auction to get it.

The color scheme I chose is *obviously* green and yellow, which I think is a
pretty sharp scheme, since I'm rather a Deere(r) fan. It should be noted
that John Deere and Co. has not licensed use of their trade dress for this
set, but I think I'm well within fair use. Besides I could not see making
these beasties in any other color scheme.

I will be adding inventory to my BrickLink(tm) store
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=lar very soon.

As is now customary for Milton Train Works(tm) offerings, I will set a price
for the units at the store, refund if I end up finalising for less, and honor
the lower price for preorders if I end up finalising for more.

My thinking is initial pricing will be somewhere in the 65-80 USD range.
Watch market.buy-sell-trade for the announcement.

You can read about the model on its own page here:
http://www.miltontrainworks.com/item_info_5001.html

Enjoy.

Larry Pieniazek
Bricksmith(tm), Guild of Bricksmiths(tm)
www.bricksmiths.com
www.miltontrainworks.com