 Marketplace / Auctions / 946
945  |  947
Subject:
JABA - Quick Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 04:33:27 GMT

Well, adding lots via the web interface is a wee bit more tedious than
I had anticipated, but ought to be dwarfed by the effort I save in
sorting e-mail bids and the effort other people make in bidding via
the web instead of via e-mail.

I've managed to put up all of the sloped, round, and odd-shaped bricks
from the 6 copies of 3053 today and tonight.  Kinda funny to watch
some people bidding on lots right after I put them into the system.
Highlights from those lots include both tan and black 1x1 cylinders,
black 2x2 cone bricks, both tan and black 1xN log bricks (1x4 for tan,
1x2 and 1x4 for black) and a good bit more.

I'll be working on adding all of the rectangular plates next - quite a
few cool ones, and lucky for you ones I have an abundance of.

http://jaba.dtrh.com

Comments, questions, etc welcome.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 (S@H Canada)