 Marketplace / Auctions / 9445
    LEGO lots on eBay —Christopher L. Weeks
   Hi all, I've just thrown several lots up on ebay, cleaning out the closet and stuff. If you're interested you can just search for the seller "petgametoymac" on ebay's seller search at (URL) you can follow my individual links below: 8458 - Silver (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

        Re: LEGO lots on eBay —Christopher L. Weeks
   Hi again, This is just a reminder. These lots will end in just ~3 hours and at least six of them are still at insanely low prices! Not only should I be getting more ;-), but you can't afford to miss out on some of these. Normally, _I_ would be (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.auction)