 Marketplace / Auctions / 9425
  105 Lb Lot of Brand New Sorted Lego & 160+ Used Lego Auctions

Hello, The 105 Lb Lot of Brand New Sorted Lego has been listed just moments ago on Ebay with a Buy it now. Please follow the link below to check it out. (URL) Now we have 11 Instant Puchase auctions running for all of our NEW Lego Minifigs, such as (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.auction)