 Marketplace / Auctions / 9388
9387  |  9389
Subject:
old AUCZILLA files and emails
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 21:20:53 GMT

I have just been sifting through my cache of old floppy disks and uncovered
several with old AUCZILLA auction folders.  So far I have found details from
Auczilla auctions 11, 12 and 500.  I am sure I have files from as far back as
number 6 but haven't located those yet.

They only hold historical or sentimental value but are not really worth
anything to me.  If anyone has interest in this information, let me know.  I
am
not ready to erase the disks but I don't know what I am keeping this stuff for
anymore.

Additionally, if you want to take a look at Auczilla as it was in its heyday,
check out the Way Back Machine --> http://www.waybackmachine.org/
But, unfortuantely, all of the inner pages and bidding sheets are no longer
visible.  The only date listed that even gets past the first page is August
16,
2000.

Side note:

While at the Way Back machine I tried to see what The Serious Collector once
looked like, but I never got past the first page there, either.

But looking at BrickBay was more fun.  The earliest date shown lists a grand
total of 110 shops; the second date lists 126; and the last date shows only
256
shops total on Brickbay.  Boy, I miss those days.

__Kevin Salm__
....Over 20 years experience building with Lego toys....

.