 Marketplace / Auctions / 9375
9374  |  9376
Subject:
Ebay Auctions Castle, Star Wars, eventually everything else...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 22:12:55 GMT

Hello everyone!

I used to be heavily into Lego and amassed a large collection.  Over the
years my interest has wained and I find myself with a 100,000 piece
collection taking up to much of my small house.  I have decided to liquidate
my collection on ebay a bit at a time.  Currently, I have 2 items listed,
Royal Knight's Drawbridge 6084 and Star Wars Snow Speeder.  The Snowspeeder
closes in a day and a half and is MISB.  The  Drawbridge has been opened,
but all the pieces are there and in good condition.  The instructions are in
excellent condition.  Currently the drawbridge is at $5.00 with 4 days left.
I have many, many castle sets that I will be placing on ebay a few at a
time.  In total, this will probably take 6 months and comprise over 40
offerings.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1754040531

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1753222180

Please take a look and remember much more will be coming over the next few
weeks.

thanks

Matthew Verdier

http://www.geocities.com/mjvlego