 Marketplace / Auctions / 9343 (-5)
  Re: New legend is up

(...) So you were actually there and got to glance at all the Lego, huh? (Madame Alexander dolls too I suppose) Those are pretty serious prices for 383 and 375. (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: New legend is up

(...) Thanks, Erik! (...) It went for $100 to the same man who won the yellow castle for $290. I don't think he was an AFOL. But then, I probably looked like I was there to bid on the dolls, so who knows? BTW the woman who runs the auction said they (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: New legend is up

Maggie, those Knight's Procession sets also were my favoritest auction surprise find, ever. Hope you get maximum early-castle thrill from them! -Erik who thought about going to the trouble of bidding for 383 (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: New legend is up

(...) Well if you had emailed in a bid for $90 you probably could have gotten the Beta-1 Command Base from that LEGO auction Sunday in Sacramento. Course, it's probably just as well you didn't-- I won it for $85 (which was $20 over my limit, but as (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Estate auction in Sacramento

I've spoken with The Auction House, and they are sending me a listing of the lots and the final prices, which I will post to market.appraisal as soon as it arrives Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact