 Marketplace / Auctions / 9338 (-5)
  Huge part auctions for sale from 10K piece collection liquadation...

Hi all, Well, I came across a deal and got a huge (estimated 10k peice) collection for a good deal. However, as many of us know, a good deal doesn't make it affordable. Therefore, after getting a bit of what I wanted, I had to put the rest of it out (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: FA: 250 lots of MIB Lego sets 1970's 1980's Live Auctions

(...) I'll try calling them tomorrow to see if I can get a listing of the lots and the winning bids. If I explain about LUGNET and how this information could lead to increased bidding in the future, it might work. Kevin, what was the name of the (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: FA: 250 lots of MIB Lego sets 1970's 1980's Live Auctions

(...) Yeah, some of the items were REALLY nice... I wonder how much those items went for? I tried to submit some bids via email (and I'm in Canada), but I didn't get any response so I guess I didn't win anything. -Bryan (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: FA: 250 lots of MIB Lego sets 1970's 1980's Live Auctions

(...) me (...) for (...) some (...) Excellent--thanks for reporting that. I am glad all the messages I posted and the emails I sent back and forth helped someone out. I wanted to bid on a few things myself--especially sets 733 and 383 but extreme (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Mark's Lego Creations: Gunstar Auction

Hey Everyone, I have put my Gunstar up for auction on eBay. (URL) have received many emails of interest regarding this model, so I decided to auction it. I do not plan to make this a set, nor do I plan to rebuild it anytime soon. This is a ONE TIME (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact