 Marketplace / Auctions / 9334
  Mark's Lego Creations: Gunstar Auction

Hey Everyone, I have put my Gunstar up for auction on eBay. (URL) have received many emails of interest regarding this model, so I decided to auction it. I do not plan to make this a set, nor do I plan to rebuild it anytime soon. This is a ONE TIME (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.auction)