 Marketplace / Auctions / 9314
  6386 on Ebay, 6369 up soon

I have several 6386 and 6369s I'll be selling off on Ebay. Each of them has some color substitutions on the garage door pieces, but is complete otherwise. My auctions: (URL) I only have a 6386 listed, but I'll be building the 6369s so I can take (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.auction)