 Marketplace / Auctions / 9308
9307  |  9309
Subject:
97 PREMIUM Auctions ending next FEW HOURS (Sunday night)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 01:23:57 GMT

All ending in the next few hours ! ! !

Check out my current premium LEGO auctions. This batch has the best of the best!

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=c470guy%40aol.com&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

I also have 26,000+ parts and 330+ minifigs for sale at BrickLinks's
'Aaron's All Themes'

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?u=c470guy

I combine shipping and will ship worldwide

Thanks for looking :) Aaron.