 Marketplace / Auctions / 9303
FA ebay: Chrome Knights & Confederate Soldiers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 11:31:41 GMT

Greetings!  For builders of LEGO armies, I have some auctions of possible
interest currently taking place on ebay (ends Saturday morning 6/15).

First up are the Chrome Knights sets (4816, 4817, 4818, 4819).  I have each
individual set available by itself and one auction featuring all four sets
together.  Prices are still below current BrickLink averages.

Here are the links directly to the auctions:

Set 4816 - Knight's Catapult:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1739390441

Set 4817 - Dungeon:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1739391086

Set 4818 - Dragon Rider:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1739391711

Set 4819 - Rebel Chariot:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1739392270

All Four Sets - 4816, 4817, 4818, 4819:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1739394227

Also available in this round of LEGO auctions is one set of five (5) LEGO
Confederate Soldiers.  These "Johnny Reb" mini-figs were custom-assembled
using all new parts.  Each soldier comes with dark grey kepi, a backpack for
marches, a black neckerchief, and a rifle.

Confederate Soldiers auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1739396094

I also have a few other miscellaneous LEGO items for auction (Twisted Time
Train 6497, Droid Developer 9748 and Belville Figures & Accessories) that
can be viewed using the View Seller's Other Items link on any of the above
pages.

Thanks for looking and happy bidding!

Greg