 Marketplace / Auctions / 9256
FA: CTB-4102 Road 'N Rail Dumper Custom Kit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 18 May 2002 13:07:11 GMT

Carolina Train Builders is happy to announce the availability of the
CTB-4102 Road 'N Rail Dumper kit.  This is the 10th custom kit from CTB.
CTB-4102 was designed to compliment the two existing LEGO rail service
vehicles (4525 - http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4525 and 4526 -
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4536).

Employing a number of parts that are not widely available, the intial run
(and possibly only run if I can't find more of one particular part) of
CTB-4102 is 10 kits.  The first four kits sold quickly (pre-announced to
previous customers) and I have decided to offer the fifth kit on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1732640955

All CTB kits include high quality full color instructions, a heavy duty box,
a parts list, and a certificate of authenticity.  Carolina Train Builders is
proud to be a member of the Guild of BrickSmiths.  For more information on
Carolina Train Builders please visit http://www.carolinatrainbuilders.com.

Thanks,

Mike

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot