 Marketplace / Auctions / 924
    Auction Update: Parts Shipping —Naji Norder
   Hi! This is an update for anyone who won items in my recent auction. Everyone should have received a "Shipping Information" email already. I have created a "Shipping Status" page off the auction home page so you can see how the process is going. I (...) (26 years ago, 14-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)