 Marketplace / Auctions / 9210
Re: FA: Lego Blacksmith Shop # 6040 w/ Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 19:22:44 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> writes:
In lugnet.market.auction, Grant Giandonato writes:
Lego Blacksmith Shop # 6040 w/ Instructions

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1723633608 • [...]
It's very interesting that this set is up for auction already.

This isn't the new Lego Direct MOC blacksmith shop, it's the old one
from the days of classic grey castle...

--Bill.