 Marketplace / Auctions / 920
919  |  921
Subject:
Jasper's Auction: Third update. 4558, town, and Futuron.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 22:58:30 GMT

Rules - please read before bidding:

1 All bids in US dollars.

2 Winner pays shipping from the Netherlands.

3 Winner also pays factoring charge to Larry P, for the added
convenience of not having to send payment to the Netherlands. ($1)
This rule is specifically for bidders in the US. Bidders in the
Netherlands have _much_ easier ways to transfer funds, other countries
we'll have to see what will be easiest/cheapest/etc.

4 I will try to make this as fair as possible.

5 Going once, Going twice, Sold.

6 Lots will start to advance around march 20, every 48 hours or so
from then.

7 I reserve the right to do whatever I think is necessary, if it is.

8 Rules subject to change without notice if necessary and, I've
noticed, get updated a lot.

9 Updates will be posted to lugnet.market.auction, and possibly, if I
feel like it & have the time, to RTL.

10 I'm not all that experienced at running auctions, and also have
other things to do. So.. updates could be irregular. Fair warning.

Set Bid Bidder
4558 225 Chet C
6345 25 Mark K
6532 5 Christopher W
6810 5.50 Christopher W

-----------------
Items on auction:

4558 Metroliner
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=4558

6345 Aerial Acrobats
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6345

6532 Diesel Dumper
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6532

6810 Laser Ranger (Futuron)
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6810

---------------------
Elaborate descriptions:

4558: Instructions, no box, nowhere near complete. It is just the
train carriages, without the platform, track, figs, and accesories.

Instructions: good condition.

Pieces: good condition, no bitemarks. Lot's of dusty dirt on the top,
though. Looks like built once, displayed long time.

Decals are applied and in good condition.

It's a lot better than the one I shipped to Larry a month ago.

-----Completeness indicated below ------
As a bonus, the following figs.accessories _are_ thrown in:
- 4 blue cups.
- 2 white, one black, one brown suitcase. 3 with 1*1 tile in them.
- figs: - conductor type
- female white brownhaired fig.
- female white torso.red legs/black pigtails hair.
- female employee of the railway company.
- blue legs/ white torso w/ red and blue stripes.
These are the figs 3, 6, 7, 8 & 9 from the fist page of the
instructions,
http://www.kl.net/scans/4000/4558/4558-02.jpg
The following parts are also missing:
- Front w/motor:
- 2  1*4 black tile
- that black weird piece, and the black1*1 cone w/fins, and
the grey black antenna that are in the middle compartment
( http://www.kl.net/scans/4000/4558/4558-04.jpg )

- Middle carriage:
- roof: -3 gray 2*2 plate
-3 black 2*4 plate
-2 black 1*2 plate
-2 black 1*4 plate
- bogeys: (?)
- 4 black 1*2 tile
- 2 black 1*6 plate
- 2 black 2*3 brick
Rear carriage:
- 2 black 1*4 tile

6345: Complete w/instructions, no box. Instructions look good,
horizontal surfaces are a bit dusty, and the 5/6 of the white "wing"
pieces are yellowed slightly. Still looks good overall.

6532: Complete w/instructions, no box. Pieces and instructions look
good.

6810: Complete w/instructions, no box. Instructions have +- 1.5 cm
tear along one of the folds. Pieces: most in good condition, some
rather scratched, most notably the white thinwalls in the wings, and
the white cups that are the afterburners.

Thanks,

Jasper