 Marketplace / Auctions / 916
915  |  917
Subject:
More testing - please help out
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 16:40:20 GMT

Well, my JABA site is just about ready to go.

To access it you can go to http://www.dtrh.com/jaba/

I'd appreciate it if as many people as possible could go there,
register, and make some bids on the test items.  If all goes well, I
will try to get some real items posted later this weekend/early next
week for people to actually bid on for real.

Any comments, questions, complaints, etc are welcome.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - Focused discussion groups for LEGO fans worldwide