 Marketplace / Auctions / 914
  Star Wars Parts Auction Announcement

Welcome to Rob's first Star Wars parts auction. This is the first auction I've run on a newsgroup in over a year so please bear with me. I can supply references if needed. Rules are at the bottom of the listing. If this goes well there will be more (...) (25 years ago, 12-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)