 Marketplace / Auctions / 9136
9135  |  9137
Subject:
MISB 7128 Speeder Bikes @ only 9.00
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 06:21:19 GMT

Hi,

I have some speeder bike sets for sale and I'm offering them to you guys
here before I put them up for auction.  $9.00 ea plus s/h.  At auction I
plan to offer them at 11.50 so if you are interested, get yours soon!

Check out my current ebay listings.  Good selection of SW stuff, all with
cheap BIN prices.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=jscott3024@cox.net

Also FS, HP Hogwarts Castle, $105.00 plus s/h.  This set is hard to find in
light of the Easter Holiday. Great gift idea!

*Thanks 4 Your Time*
Jeremy Scott