 Marketplace / Auctions / 9133
9132  |  9134
Subject:
Many Dutch Lego Auctions Ending Tomorrow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 03:22:18 GMT

We have tons of Dutch Lego Auctions ending tomorrow as well as 50 new ones
being listed as well. Be sure to check them out. Hope to see all my loyal
customers as well as plenty of new faces winning some cool lego tomorrow.

Here is a link to one of our featured auctions:

NEW Lego Castle Stained Glass Revolving doors
Item # 1711785620

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1711785620&r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=1016139292&indexURL=0&rd=1

Make sure you check them all out.

THANKS