 Marketplace / Auctions / 9118
Re: ISLAND_OASIS LEGO AUCTIONS GOING OFF AS WE SPEAK!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 19:55:33 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Bill Doran writes:
http://legopro.4t.com/
****URGENT****

Why is this ****URGENT**** ??? :-)

WE HAVE TONS OF LEGO AUCTIONS GOING OFF RIGHT NOW!!!!!! CHECK
THEM OUT!!!!
Make your Lego shopping a vacation, with a trip to Island_Oasis Lego Sales.
Here you will find an Awesome Ebay preview of this weeks Lego Auctions also
Links to check out all of our 150+ WEEKLY Lego Auctions on EBAY. OUR
PRIORITY IS YOUR SATISFACTION,

I tend to be in a low SATISFACTION state when I see ALL CAPS! :-)

CHECK OUR 1300+ POSITIVE TRANACTIONS, & 650
INDIVIDUAL POSITIVE EBAY PURPLE STARS.

http://legopro.4t.com/