 Marketplace / Auctions / 9105
  MISB vrs MIB and the affects of that on your investments

Hello, I have recently purchased multiple 10020 Super Chiefs for investment. I think that it may be interesting to sell the sets with knowledge of what the number is. Therefore, I'll have to open the box and have to sell it as Mint in Box (MIB). (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: MISB vrs MIB and the affects of that on your investments

I think the answer to your question may be highly dependent on what number you actually got. If it's a desireable number, then knowing this would increase the value of the set. If it's not a desireable number, then it might have been better not to (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: MISB vrs MIB and the affects of that on your investments

Thanks for you thoughts Troy. Can anyone else add thier 2 cents? Jeremy Scott (...) X-Posted to lugnet.market.appraisal FUT to lugnet.market.appraisal (I Forgot this one existed at the time of my original post. Opps...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.appraisal)