 Marketplace / Auctions / 9086
Re: MISB train sets (#2150 and 2126)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 13:20:11 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Matthieu Hamel writes:
Hi

I have a mint in sealed box #2150 red old style train station on ebay right now
at

http://cgi.ebay.fr/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1708932298&r=0&t=0&showTu
torial=0&ed=1015228254&indexURL=0&rd=1

it's ending in less than 2 days, I believe.
I also have a #2126 train that is not on ebay or anything, but that is also
MISB and that I would like to sell.

you can mail me at hamelm1@free.fr

Thanks for setting the followups to just .auction but we have a convention
here that most people honor, which just happens to be codified into the
charters of the groups... Auction posts should appear ONLY in .auction. This
post does mention a non auction item but you may want to split your posts
into two parts in future so that the auction part is one post, posted only
to .auction, and the non auction part is another post, posted to .buy-sell-trade

Also I noticed you had posted an auction post to .fabuland... that may not
be well received by the community either.

Please give some consideration to these points in future. Hope that helps.