 Marketplace / Auctions / 9071
9070  |  9072
Subject:
MISB vintage Legos on Ebay 5 sets for sale 5 more to be posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 23:36:03 GMT

I currently have 5 vintage sets up for sale all being new in original boxes
and some with shrink-wrap. The other 5 will be listed over the next week or
so..  Eight of the sets are MISB, the last 2 were played with but, the
blocks appear to be brand new.  The auctions describe in detail even the
smallest box defects.  All the LEGO blocks are in mint condition.

The sets I am auctioning are as follows:
196 Building Set With People 1974 - 2 sets w/ original shrink wrap, 1 listed
710 Wrecker with Car  1973 - w/ original shrink wrap, listed
760 London Bus 1974 - w/ original shrink wrap, listed
200 LEGO Family 1974 - w/ original shrink wrap
460 Rescue Units 1973 - 2 new sets available, 1 listed
450 Fork Lift 1973 -new in box, listed
555 Hospital 1975 (opened, missing a 1x1 red brick, some stickers are
missing, I will list all the stickers and their condition on the auction)
580 Brick Yard 1974 (opened, complete)

Here are 5 of the current auctions:
http://cgi.aol.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1707070298
http://cgi.aol.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1707276597