 Marketplace / Auctions / 9069
    Not your everyday Star Wars auction —Tom Tavrides
   Hello all, This is not my auction. But I thought might like to check it out. Pretty cool S.W. Lego Display. (URL) T (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Not your everyday Star Wars auction —Scott Arthur
   It's a pity the pictures are so poor. More interesting is the dog/monster head in the background which may also be Lego(?): (URL) A (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.auction)